Each Actemium business unit deeply embraces both the values of VINCI Energies – trust, entrepreneurship, solidarity, responsibility and autonomy – as well as the Actemium network essentials – safety first, twinning, positive attitude, team spirit and contributing.
These values embody our desire to work as a genuine, dynamic and united network. We believe that enabling our employees to move up and achieve their full potential is the key of success for our future. The 22,000 employees who make up the Actemium network of 400 Business Units share the same organizational model and the same human values based on responsibility and solidarity.
- Safety first: Safety is an absolute priority and a prerequisite to all our actions.
- Twinning: We work together in order to win together in a partnership spirit and develop business opportunities.
- Positive attitude: We turn challenges into opportunities and share our success.
- Team spirit: We share our knowledge unconditionally and act as open-minded and supportive team players.
- Contributing: We play an active role within our network, giving and receiving, being aware of our responsibility towards Actemium and acting accordingly.
“People and employees are at the very heart of the Actemium’s management policy. The network encourages its team to share experience, to contribute and to work together.”