Actemium in Romania
The desire to meet the requirements of an evolving market, streamlining production costs and achieving the highest quality standards motivated our continuous development.
- 1949 - "Întreprinderea 18 Instalații Electrice București" is founded, a company specialized in electrical installations
- 1973 - The company becomes "Trustul de Instalații și Automatizări București" (TIAB)
- 1997 - The Spoting company is founded
- 2007 - In July, TIAB becomes member of the VINCI Energies Group
- 2012 - Spoting becomes member of the VINCI Energies Group
- 2014 - TIAB celebrates 65 years of activity
- 2014 - At the beginning of November, Spoting adopts the Actemium brand name and the business unit in Ploiești becomes Actemium Instrumentație Ploiești
- 2015 - Another two business units from Târgu Mureș join the Actemium brand, becoming Actemium Electric Târgu Mureș (TIAB business unit) and Actemium Instrumentație Târgu Mureș (Spoting business unit)
- 2016 - At the end of February, the three TIAB business units in Ploiești adopt the Actemium brand name, becoming:
- TIAB Petrol și Gaze - Actemium Petrol & Gaze Ploiești
- TIAB Industrie - Actemium Electric Ploiești
- TIAB Mentenanță - Actemium Mentenanță Ploiești
Since Actemium is a commercial brand name, all legal and social data, as well as all contractual ties of TIAB and Spoting’s business units currently operating under the Actemium brand, remain unchanged.