The complex nature of production in chemical industry, the need to maintain the operations according to environmental and safety standards, determine the companies in the chemical industry to implement innovative solutions to improve their performance, their industrial competitiveness and to ensure a sustainable development.
Acting as a system integrator, Actemium offers its customers turn-key solutions and services for greenfield and brownfield projects in chemical industry, which include engineering, delivery, installation and commissioning of electrical systems, automation, measurement and control. At the same time, Actemium teams promote efficiency and sustainability, providing maintenance services that will gradually increase the time between revision periods, according to the standards and the regulations in force.
Actemium supports the development, efficiency and sustainability of the installation systems for the companies operating in the chemical industry. Our teams of experts ensure the performance of chemical installations by developing a methodology adapted to the client’s production objectives, in accordance with its strategy and safety rules.
- Project management
- Repairs and technological re-endowment of existing systems
- Electrical installations:
- low and medium voltage distribution systems
- industrial lighting systems
- electrical heating for pipes
- Integration of drive and automation systems (DCS and PLC) into technological systems:
- ammonia plants
- urea plants
- technological furnaces
- water treatment plants
- Process gas emissions and impurities cleaning systems
- On-line gas analysers, technological fluids
- Commissioning technological systems and equipment